Active Malware Response Solution
- Maximum number of malicious code DB
– Domestic 2.6 million, 2 million overseas
- Detect vicious link distributions and diagnose web vulnerabilities
– Detect, diagnose, and provide prevention of new malicious URLs in approximately 30 minutes
– Make infected sites available by blocking attack links only
At that time, the cyber terror attacks destroyed nearly 480 systems, including servers, PCs and ATMs. It has been revealed that North Korea did this. The venture company, ‘BitScan’ detected cyber chaos in advance when no one had detected the spread of malicious code
BitScan is a company that works with KAIST Information Security Institute to analyze and respond to the risks posed by the domestic Internet.
Active malicious code response solutions are monitored by monitoring 4.1 million domestic and overseas websites and preventing malicious attacks occurring through the web.
Bitscan is a solution that enables normal use by only blocking the attack link at the infected site. Companies are being provided with summary reports, trends, technical analysis and expert analysis reports, a Interrupting list, and a sample of malware.
It protects against zero-day attacks that can not be prevented by the web firewall, and its unique technology sets it apart from the competition.